Wednesday 24 August 2011

Blessed Virign Mary

Blessed Virgin Mary

I am currently re-working the Saints into digital paintings as I love the way how they glow and how the watercolour drawings can be shine when transported into that new medium.

Again I connected with her energies for painting this picture. I first thought of the immaculate hear - when she said to me "ehm ... I don't wish that heart on my painting, dear love" ... so I dropped it again. Then I thought about a landscape in the background but again she interfered and just wished for herself and the energy surrounding her ... and here we go.

Mary - the blessed one.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I'm trying to reach Tricia Danby regarding one of her images I would like to license for a short story I'm releasing.

    I can be reached at pv DOT lundqvist AT gmail DOT com.
    Thanks.
    PV

    ReplyDelete